Welcome to the State Nonprofit Salary Survey Registration
What is The Nonprofit Salary Survey?
Produced and prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience in conducting
regional nonprofit compensation studies, this annual salary survey is designed specifically
for nonprofits and associations. With 117 detailed nonprofit job descriptions, you
won't just match titles -- you'll match actual job content.
Click here now to register. Survey opens March 13 and pre-registrations are accepted!
- It's fast, easy, and FREE. Clear job descriptions make matching your positions simple and straightforward.
- The survey is specific to nonprofits like yours. You can compare your organization's staff salary levels to those of similar organizations.
- The more participants we have, the better the data will be. High participation produces robust results, benefiting both nonprofits and those seeking to work in the nonprofit sector in our state.
- The results will help you and your organization set fair and competitive compensation – the key to hiring and maintaining valuable employees.
Your Questions Answered:
- Who fills out the survey? Primarily HR or finance executives at associations and nonprofits, but if you don’t have a dedicated HR or finance staff person, your executive director would be the most appropriate person to complete the survey.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface is designed for easy input of compensation information. A support team will be available for troubleshooting.
- Is it secure? Absolutely! The user interface is encrypted and password protected.
- Is there a cost? It is 100% free to fill out the survey, and as a member of your State Association you will receive a free copy of the report.
What Does The Report Include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries and more within your state
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- Detailed Executive Benefits section
With a detailed job description for each position, you can match your own organization's jobs to others across your state. So how do your numbers measure up?
Hear what others are saying about their state report:
"I found the PA Nonprofit Compensation Report to be incredibly useful while creating
a business plan- I could easily look up other salaries in the PA area and make sure
I was in line with the competition."
Phil Nanny, President, Applehead Factory, Inc
"As a participant, I found the survey was easy to take and didn't consume a lot
of my time. The resulting report is going to be a valuable tool for myself and our
board of directors"
Linda Elliot, President, Hawaii Wildlife Center
2017 NONPROFIT SALARY SURVEY PARTNERS
*If you are a Member of a 2017 participating State Association and fully participate
in the survey, you will receive a free copy of your state's Compensation Report
in August 2017. This report will be distributed by your State Association at this
time. Please contact your State Association with any questions.
*If you are a not a Member of a 2017 participating State Association and fully participate
in the survey, you can purchase your state's Compensation Report with a 50% discount
off the full-price of the report ($150.00). These reports will be sold through Columbia
Books Inc. Please contact your State Association or Columbia Books with any questions.