What is The Nonprofit Salary Survey?
Produced and prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience in conducting regional nonprofit compensation studies, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits and associations. With 117 detailed nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match titles, you'll match actual job content
Order the 2016 nonprofit compensation report today.
This year's participating states include: Texas, Wisconsin, Utah, Oklahoma, and more! See your state here?
More than a reference, this working tool is structured according to actual tasks
to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment
- Understand how your organization’s pay levels compare with others in your state
- Track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
What does the full report include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries,
average salaries and more within your state
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- Detailed Executive Benefits section
With a detailed job description for each position, you can match your own organization’s
jobs to others across your state. So how do your numbers measure up?
Hear what others are saying about their state report:
"I found the PA Nonprofit Compensation Report to be incredibly useful while creating
a business plan- I could easily look up other salaries in the PA area and make sure
I was in line with the competition."
Phil Nanny, President, Applehead Factory, Inc
"As a participant, I found the survey was easy to take and didn't consume a lot
of my time. The resulting report is going to be a valuable tool for myself and our
board of directors"
Linda Elliot, President, Hawaii Wildlife Center
*If you are a Member of a 2017 participating State Association and fully participate
in the survey, you will receive a free copy of your state's Compensation Report
in August 2017. This report will be distributed by your State Association at this
time. Please contact your State Association with any questions.
*If you are a not a Member of a 2017 participating State Association and fully participate
in the survey, you can purchase your state's Compensation Report with a 50% discount
off the full-price of the report ($150.00). These reports will be sold through Columbia
Books Inc. Please contact your State Association or Columbia Books with any questions.
2017 PARTICIPATING STATES
Previously published nonprofit reports: